CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My New Blog





This is a fresh start.  I am addicted.  Yes, I said it.  I'm addicted to shopping.  I spend and buy stuff I usually don't need....then feel guilty and return it.  Which doesn't do me much good considering I end up finding other stuff to buy.  I just love shopping.

Today is the day I take back my control.  I want to focus on this and pay off my debt.

I owe about $20,000 in credit card debt.  I am going to blog about shopping and paying it down.  I have done it before, I can do it again.

SHOP....KEEP.....DON'T USE CREDIT!!

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Freeze your credit cards. That was my insurance for not using it. But, they were there in case of emergency. I just needed to defrost it! It does lead to a lot less spending.

Leigh Ann said...

I did one step better. I gave them to my mother!!

Post a Comment